Nowadays, call centers have become an essential requirement for companies. Be it inbound call center services for handling customers’ incoming queries or outbound call center services for telemarketing and appointment setting, every call center service has its own importance in the eyes of the customers. A failure to keep up the level of call center support can have major repercussions that may even destroy the reputation of a company.
In todays time, you need to have your very own call center strategy. Both inbound and outbound call center services should play an important role in this strategy, if you want to keep up the level of your company.
Outbound vs. Inbound Call Center Services: Importance for Businesses
Both these call center services have their own value for a particular business. Outbound call center services are important as they help you bring in new clients. Services like outbound telemarketing and lead generation provide a great way to promote one’s product and services. On the other hand, inbound call center services are ideal for handling customers’ queries and concerns.
In most cases, outbound agents are persuasive and have the gift of gab. An outbound agent who is part of a product promotion/selling needs to have the talent to change the mind of the most reluctant of people. In contrast, inbound agents handling technical support and customer needs to be logical and progress step-by-step on call. They should be able to understand the queries of people calling in and should be able to convince them that they are the right people to handle the issue.
Depending on whether your business needs sales or support a large base of customers calling-in, your requirement for inbound and outbound call center services can vary.
Outbound and Inbound Call Center Outsourcing for MAX Business Benefits
Inbound along with outbound call center outsourcing provides the best way to leverage your call-support and marketing functions. Below are some reasons why outsourcing is the best way to enhance the benefits of call centers to the maximum:
- Elusive scaling capabilities– An in-house call center operation can be really hard to scale. Adding new agents to a call center process puts additional pressure on your HR department. Also, you have to provide them with the same type of benefits that you offer to the employees handling your core process. This is the primary reason why in-house operations hesitate while hiring and eventually suffer from the scaling problem. Either they run short of staff and the agents are overburdened or they have too many employees sitting idle. Both these situations are not ideal for the financial health of a company. Instead, when you use outbound or inbound call center outsourcing and offload your call center work to a seasoned veteran, you get completely scalable services.
- Access to well-honed skills– Agents and managers play a huge role in the success of a call center operation. Outsourcing gives you direct access to experienced agents and managers who have cultivated their skills after working in these processes for a long time. You do not have to spend your money and efforts on new agents.
- CRM and other call center essentials– Apart from the manpower, software resources play a great role in the success of outbound and inbound call center services. A quality CRM and IVR streamline the entire call center process and empowers agents to provide better services. A careful selection of Inbound and Outbound call center outsourcing venture gives you access to cutting-edge CRM and IVR for best returns in your business venture.
Primary Inbound Call Center Services
While there are many inbound call center services, the major ones can be counted on finger tips. Have a look at some primary inbound services that every business need:
- Customer care: This inbound call center service requires you to answer the question of customers, address their complaints and resolve their product/service-related issues. Every company should have a customer care department, so as to ensure they keep their customers satisfied at all times.
- Technical support: When it comes to technology-related processes, technical support becomes an essential requirement. Tech support is different to customer service in terms of the complexity of process. There is a greater need and emphasis on taking calls in a step-by-step manner. The agents need to follow the instructions and strive to achieve higher FCR and lower AHT. Training for technical support is more important than any other process.
- Call answering service: When you run an advertising campaign, you need to back it up with call answering service. The large volumes of calls need to be handled, and a scalable inbound call center outsourcing company can perform this task. The call answering agents should have the information about promoted product/service on their tips, so they can be confident while communicating the information to the customers.
- Inbound medical call center: Medical services require call centers for booking appointments and providing critical information to patients and their relatives. The security of patient data is of the highest importance, so the vendor for outsourcing company needs to be chosen carefully. The agents should also have some experience of the medical domain. Even more importantly, they should be sensitive towards people calling in as medical healthcare patient and their relatives can be very sensitive when they make the call.
Primary Outbound Call Center Services
Outbound call center services can help you achieve your business goals. Below are some popular outbound call center services used by companies:
- Telemarketing services: Every company needs to promote their brand in the best light. Telemarketing services can do the job for you as they can help you access a new customer base. Articulate telemarketing agents can advertise your brand to unfamiliar potential clients/customers. As it is a direct promotion, it gives you faster results than mass media or online advertising.
- Customer retention services: If you find that your customers are not happy and might leave your services or subscription, then customer retention services can come to your rescue. The agents in customer retention services are trained to keep their cool even when customers are irate. And, if you have a quality outbound call center partner, then you can maximize your chances of keeping hold of your customers.
- Debt recovery services: For companies trying to recover their debts, outbound call center services provide a great option. With an experienced debt recovery partner, you can get back the money that you have lent.
- Lead generation: Finding the right leads for your business is crucial to ensure a sustainable business. An experienced vendor can find the right people to call for your business promotion, so that you get new leads for your business. After getting your hands on the leads, you can convert them into sales and increase your revenue streams.
Noida Exim is a leader in inbound and outbound call center services. It has all the right resources to handle a process of any scale. We also have the infrastructure including relevant call center software, network solutions and quality agent facilities. Apart from voice-based call center services, we also provide back office support services to our clients. We are operational round-the-clock i.e. 24x7x365.